MAC&S always looks for ways to help less privileged but worthy students who have no other means of financial assistance for their educational expenses by seeking sponsors for them. This scholarship only covers a portion of expenses of their studies. The College has appointed the Student Scholarship Committee to oversee this program of interest on the campus. The following guidelines will be used by the committee in the selection and service of scholarship grants.
1. Guarantee must be taken that a recipient has an academic load of at least 15 units.
2. A recipient must not have any failing, dropped or incomplete grades in the previous semester attended.
3. A recipient must have a satisfactory labor record.
4. If a recipient is under a disciplinary action, the scholarship grant shall be terminated and henceforth denied any form of grant.
5. A recipient must demonstrate an exemplary lifestyle and commitment to Christian standards.