Myanmar Union Adventist Seminary announces vacancy for the following position:
Full Time Lecturer
MA in Education
· Curriculum vitae
· Certified photocopy of transcript of records (Bachelor, Master’s)
· Copy of National Identification Card
· Certification of physical examination result
· Recommendation from the previous employer
· Character references
· English language competency is a must for Education/English instructor.
· Minimum 3 years teaching experience.
· Open to new ideas with positive learning attitudes.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Prepare daily lesson and materials for classes.
· Ensure quality teaching and learning through use of relevant strategies.
· Implement relevant Seminary policies in the classroom.
· Attend all duly called-for departmental and other meetings.
· Participates activity in meeting for improvement of academic and school practices.
· Diligently fulfill duties as writing and administering examinations, checking and returning of students’ papers, making, and submitting grades on time.
· Submit updated course outlines.
· Keep abreast with latest trends in his/her area of specialization.
· Guide students towards effective learning.
· Report/suggest to the Department Chair whatever needs related to students’ learning may be observed.
· Maximum teaching load – 14 to 16 hours/week.
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the requirements may apply by submitting their Curriculum vitae along with a cover letter and other required documents to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th June, 2022.
Note: Priority will be given for highly qualified, experienced & trained candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for an interview along with demo teaching.